Sikk Sexx
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../SikkSexx7.jpg
Printable View
Is it just me, or are most of the pics that were here gone? I need to snag them now.
No I can't see any either.
Your avatar has dissappeared too.
I know, I'm trying to change mine. I alwayz have a helluva time. It says to click here for a custom avatar, so i do that, then I cut and paste my new one in there, then hit upload. It says my custom avatar has been uploaded, click here to go back to profile, so I do that, and the stupid avatar thing always says "none", so I see where it says you must click on "custom" in the avatar box to get a custom one, but there is no such thing in there. Everytime I change mine, I swear it's something I accidentally did while trying to do it. Where is Marcus, the avatar king when ya need him???
Andy its not just you I can't see half of the photos either mate
I don't think the avatar shows up until your next posting after changing it! I had the same trouble.
My guess is that most of the pics have gone because they've been moved from whichever webspace they were being hosted from, ie. photobucket, person's own webspace, etc.
Marcus has probably changed his account a dozen times since they were posted, hehe.
Yeah, that's what i was thinkin'.
It's too bad there isn't a place we could put all these pics, so anyone that needs to make a cover for demos or whatever, could print them off, or just save them to have them, since many of the pics are pretty rare.
so great !!!!
there is a DIR EN GREY amateur here ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
i like them too !
Here are pics i took on the 26th of February 2005 for the Show of UCS w/ Rebel Rebel in Paris (FRANCE) @ La Sc?ne
http://www.undercoverslut.net/UCS/pi...ne-Fuse-01.jpg
http://www.undercoverslut.net/UCS/pi...Scene-O-06.jpg
http://www.undercoverslut.net/UCS/pi...Scene-O-10.jpg
http://www.undercoverslut.net/UCS/pi...Gizmo_Fuse.jpg
http://www.undercoverslut.net/UCS/pi...P-J3T_Fuse.jpg